OEM Chrysler Pacifica Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless otherwise stated, every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Original Chrysler Rims.
- Pictures will specify if the Factory Chrysler Pacifica Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Chrysler Pacifica Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Chrysler Pacifica Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chrysler Pacifica Rims and Wheels
The Chrysler Pacifica was the first joint venture between Chrysler and DaimlerBenz after their merger. The Pacifica was a crossover SUV with a 5 door wagon body style that began production in 2003 and after one generation was discontinued as every Pacifica sold lost DaimlerChrysler money due to no interior commonalities amongst any other vehicles concurrently being manufactured. It came equipped with a V6 engine that was available in 3.5, 3.8, and 4.0 L versions and automatic transmissions.
The only wheels offered on the Pacifica were 17" and 19" alloy rims except for a single 17" steel wheel with painted finish. The 19" rims were both 7 spokes and were finished in chrome or cladded chrome. The 17" alloy wheels were all finished in either chrome or silver and had either 6 or 10 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? Ordering instantly is easy, simply choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!