OEM Chrysler PT Cruiser Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about what we do here by watching this short 1 minute video at the bottom of the page.
- In immaculate condition this wheel is guaranteed to arrive, a better situation you might not be able to contrive.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Stock Chrysler Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Chrysler PT Cruiser Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Chrysler PT Cruiser Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the factory original Chrysler Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chrysler PT Cruiser Rims and Wheels
The PT Cruiser is a 5 door hatchback that ran for one generation beginning in 2000 and lasting a decade. The PT Cruiser was designed as a retro styled station wagon for the Plymouth brand, it was ultimately marketed under the Chrysler name plate due to the discontinuation of the Plymouth brand a year after the projected (and realized) release date of the PT Cruiser. The Cruiser came equipped with straight 4 cylinder engines that included both gasoline engines as well as a Diesel engine; it was available with both manual or automatic transmissions. For part of its production the Cruiser was also made with a two door convertible body. In 2010 the Cruiser was discontinued as a part of Chrysler's rebranding as the "new Chrysler".
Wheels that have been offered on the PTCruiser range from 15" to 17". All of the rims were alloy except for the two 15" steel rims offered, both of which had painted finish with 14 or 6 holes. The 16" alloy wheels available were all finished in chrome, cladded chrome, or silver and had 5, 6, 7, or 9 spokes. Three 17" alloy rims were available; finished in chrome, silver, or polished, with 5 or 15 spokes.
The wait is over, ordering these wheels instantly is easy! First, choose your vehicle year in the links above, next, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be more than happy to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for visiting!