OEM Dodge Charger Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless otherwise stated, all wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Dodge Charger Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Dodge Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Dodge Charger Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory original Charger Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Charger Rims and Wheels
Dodge has used the Charger name on three noncontiguous generations. The first generation (which predates our wheel inventory) was a mid-size car that was manufactured from 1966 until 1978 built on the B body platform the car was a two door coupe. The second generation was a subcompact car produced on the L body platform as a three door hatchback that was also known as Plymouth's Duster or Tourismo. The second generation was only available with a straight 4 cylinder engine and had the option for a manual Volkswagen transmission. The third generation which recently reappeared in 2006 and continues production today is classified as a full size sedan. The vehicle is produced on Chrysler's LX platform and has a 4 door sedan body style and V6 and V8 engines and is only available with automatic transmissions.
The wheels for the Charger's second generation offered a plethora of choices that ranged from 13" to 15" and included four steel rims; two 13" steel wheels with 12 holes and finished with a choice of colors; and two 14" steel rims finished in clack or silver with 12 holes or painted finish with 8 spokes. The remaining wheels were mostly machined finished and had anywhere from 8 to 20 spokes. The third generation's wheels ranged from 17" to 20" but were mostly comprised of 18" rims with only two steel rim options; a 17" painted rim with 10 holes and an 18" steel wheel with painted finish and 5 holes.
Chagrined that these Charger wheels aren't in your custody? Conclude the chaotic craving now, ordering with us is easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your used factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific OEM rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Have a great day!