OEM Dodge Durango Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee every wheel will arrive in immaculate condition unless we have specifically stipulated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used Dodge Durango Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the stock Dodge Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Details needed for you to match your Factory Dodge Durango Rims are displayed next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Durango Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Durango Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Durango is a sport utility vehicle that began production in 1997 in order to fill the place of the Ramcharger which had recently been discontinued in North America. Originally a mid size vehicle built on Chrysler's DN platform (which it shared with the Dakota) the Durango has offered through every generation V6 as well as V8 engines and only automatic transmissions. After the first generation the Durango became a full size SUV and in 2008 even (very) briefly had a hybrid Durango, this car was so short lived it's discontinuation was awkwardly announced in the same month of its debut and did not even produce enough to fill all of its preorders. The Durango continues to manufacture its third generation today.
Wheels available on the Durango since its production have ranged from 15" to 20" and included both steel and alloy rims. There were three 15" rims, two alloy rims with silver or polished finish and 5 double or four spokes, respectively, as well as a painted steel rim with 6 holes. Two 16" alloy rims were available, both finished in silver with 5 double or 6 spokes. Two 18" alloy wheels were available with 5 spokes and either a silver or cladded chrome finish and one 20" alloy rim was available with 5 spokes as well and a chrome finish. The bulk of the wheels offered were 17" rims that came in a myriad of finishes and anywhere from 5 to 16 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these factory original rims? Well then you are in luck because this is the perfect webpage to be on! To order simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number 800 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Have a great day!