OEM Dodge Monaco Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless otherwise stated, every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- Find pictures of Factory Dodge Monaco Rims in the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Monaco Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Details to match your Factory Original Dodge Rims exactly to what you need are next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the Used Dodge Monaco Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Monaco Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Monaco was originally a Chevy produced from 1965 until 1978, because of availability we do not carry any of these Classic Monaco rims however, the Monaco appellation was revived in 1990 as a decision by Chrysler to try and pawn off Renault drivetrains as quickly and efficiently as possible after the acquisition of the Jeep brand brought with it the less successful appendage of Eagle brand cars (which were an amalgamation of Renault and Mitsubishi made cars) and an agreement to market a large predetermined number of the Renault drivetrains for the Eagle Premier. Eagle sales of the Premier didn't even begin to use up all the Renault drivetrains and thus Chrysler decided to revive the Monaco name and use Renault parts. This new Monaco was a full size four door sedan with a V6 engine and automatic transmission that was not able to serve any niche with Dodge's Dynasty still in production. Consequently the Monaco was discontinued just two years after it's initial production.
Four different wheels were offered during the Monaco's two year production stint, all of which were alloy wheels apart form a single 14" steel rim with painted finish. The other 14" rim was alloy with a poly cast finish and 12 slots. The last two wheels were both 15" alloy rims and were finished in silver or white along with several other colors and had either 5 spokes or a lace like spoke design.
Are these the wheels you have been looking everywhere for? Well look no further, ordering with us is easy! Just pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have more questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer whatever help we can customer service. Thanks for stopping by!