OEM Dodge Neon Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Dodge Neon Rims.
- If the Stock Dodge Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Dodge Neon Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Neon Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Neon Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Neon was a compact car that began production in 1994 and with 1995 models available with Chrysler and Plymouth nameplates along with the Dodge name. The Neon's first generation was available in 2 door coupe as well as 4 door sedan body styles with a straight four cylinder engine and the option of an automatic or manual transmissions. The second generation was only available as a four door sedan, but for the most part only minor facets of the Neon were changed in the second generation Neon, which added the SX 2.0 to its nameplate options. In 2005 the Neon was discontinued to be replaced by the Dodge Caliber.
Wheels available on the Neon range from 13" to 17" and were all alloy except for three steel rims: two 14" steel wheels with painted finish and 10 or 20 holes as well as a 13" steel wheel with painted finish and 5 spokes. The remaining alloy rims included a single 14" alloy rim with silver or white finish and 5 spokes. There were two rims finished in silver, a 16" and 17" alloy rim with 20 or 10 spokes respectively. There were four other 15" alloy rims with machined or chrome finish and 10 and 7 spokes.
Need these neat Neon rims? Never fear procuring these rims is as easy as one, two three. First pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number. If you have more questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer whatever help we can customer service. Come back soon!