OEM Dodge Nitro Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Dodge Nitro Rims.
- If the Stock Dodge Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Dodge Nitro Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Nitro Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Nitro Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Nitro was a four door sport utility vehicle that began production in 2007. It was built on Chrysler's KA platform and was a compact vehicle with the option for rear wheel drive or front wheel drive and V6 engines in 3.7L or 4.0L. The Nitro was available with the choice of either an automatic or manual transmission and was related to the Jeep Liberty. In 2011 Chrysler decided to discontinue the Nitro as its sales were never impressive and after its first year never sold even half that amount in a year again.
Several different wheel varieties were available on the Nitro that ranged from 16" to 20" in diameter. Three were 16", of which only one was an alloy rim machined finished with 5 spokes. The other two 16" rims were steel and came in painted finish with 5 double spokes with heavy and standard duty rim options depend on the drivetrain. Two 17" alloy rims were available, both with five spokes and finished in either silver or cladded chrome. There was one 20" alloy wheel with chrome finish and 5 double spokes.
Interested in owning these OEM wheels? Well you are in luck because ordering is easy. Just pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have more questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer whatever help we can customer service. Thanks for stopping by!