OEM Dodge Sprinter 3500 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Wheels will arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated, it's a guarantee so there's no uncertainty .
- For pictures of the Factory Sprinter 3500 Rims click on the links below where you can view them.
- Whether the Used Sprinter Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your used Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Sprinter 3500 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Sprinter 3500 Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Sprinter 3500, originally released in North America as the Freightliner Sprinter, began production under the Dodge name from 2002 until it was reclaimed by the Mercedes corporation in 2009. The heavy duty commercial van is sold as passenger vehicle usually (mainly for churches and individuals) and has been equipped with inline four and five cylinder engines during its first generation, with either a 3.0L or 3.5L and a V6 engine taking the place of the straight five cylinder for the second generation. Manual and automatic transmissions were available on both generations. The main difference between the 2500 and 3500 Sprinter is the 3500's greater load capacity. Production of its second generation continues today.
All wheels on the Sprinter 3500 are steel dual rear wheels. With dual rear wheels the hind wheels of the vehicle are doubled on each side to give more support to the usually larger vehicles that utilize them. These wheels are used as single rims on the front. All of the rims are 15" or 16" and have painted finishes.
Are these the rims you need? Well, read this next sentence then. Ordering instantly online right now is simple, just choose the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have more questions about your wheels and rims please don't hesitate to call and we will be happy to offer our outstanding customer service. Thanks for visiting!