OEM Dodge Truck 250 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used Truck Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Dodge Truck Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Dodge Rims exactly to your vehicle's specifications.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Dodge Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Truck 250 Rims and Wheels
Dodge's 250 Truck, which was second in the line of Dodge's widely appreciated Ram truck line [which was originally internally designated by Chrysler (Dodge's parent company) as the D series and only first referred to as a "Ram" on this truck] was a 2 or 4 door truck. Although technically the last generation ended in 1980 and everything, including this last generation, was designated the 100 (or 200, 300, 400 depending on load capacity), while the face lifted version of the third generation 100, which ran from 1981 until 1993, is designated as the 250 (or 150, 350, 450 depending on load capacity). This somewhat strange appellation system was due to the fact that Chrysler was embraced by business legend Lee Laccoca to revitalize the dwindling company. The 250 was discontinued in 1993 to be replaced by a completely new Dodge Ram.
The wheels available on the 250 were two steel rims. There was a 16.5" steel wheel with painted finish as well as a 16" steel rim with four holes finished in silver or black.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? Well look no further because this is the perfect place to acquire them! Ordering is simple, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. If you are still confused about which rims you need feel free to call and we will provide all the help you need. Come again soon!