OEM Dodge Truck 350 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Your wheels will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated, we guarantee it.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used Truck Rims.
- Whether the OEM Dodge Truck Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be stated by each photo.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Dodge Rims exactly to your vehicle's specifications.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Dodge Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Truck 350 Rims and Wheels
Dodge's 350 Truck, which was second in the line of Dodge's notable Ram truck line [which was originally internally designated by Chrysler (Dodge's parent company) as the D series and only first referred to as a "Ram" on this truck] was a 2 or 4 door truck. Although technically the last generation ended in 1980, everything including this last generation, was designated the 100 (or 200, 300, 400 depending on load capacity), while the face lifted version of the third generation 100, which ran from 1981 until 1993, is designated as the 350 (or 150, 250, 450 depending on load capacity). This somewhat strange appellation system was due to the fact that Chrysler was embraced by business legend Lee Laccoca to revitalize the dwindling company at this time. The 350 was discontinued in 1993 to be replaced by a completely new Dodge Ram.
The wheels available on the 300 were all steel rims. Two were 16" steel wheels with four holes and finished in silver or black. The other rim was a 16.5" steel wheel with painted finish.
Want to buy these OEM 350 wheels? It's so simple! Just choose the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. We hope that your factory original rim and wheel buying experience has been as easy and pleasant as possible and that you come back soon for your next wheel purchase. If you have any other questions about your wheels and rims please don't hesitate to call and we will be happy to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!