OEM Dodge Viper Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition..
- To help you find your perfect Factory Dodge Viper Rims pictures of each different wheel are displayed in the links below.
- Whether the Stock Dodge Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified by each photo.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original Dodge Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Dodge Viper Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Viper Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Viper is a sportscar that began production in 1992 and has recently begun producing its fifth generation which is scheduled to reach the market in 2013. Offered as both a roadster and a coupe version the Viper has always been equipped with a 6 speed manual transmission and an 8.0L V 10 engine, which is impressive next to other V10 engines in cars today since this one is on average 3 liters larger than all the other Roadsters around (such as Lamborghini's Gallarado, Lexus' LFA, and Audi's R8 amongst others) but is generally twice their weight. Nine variants on the Viper have been proffered for concept cars but in most cases only a handful of each were ever manufactured. Along with some performance accolades the Viper was acknowledged by the consumer financial corporation, Bankrate, as the most expensive car for repair costs in 2008.
The wheels available on the Viper range from 17" to 19", all with 5 or 10 spokes except for a 17" alloy rim finished in silver with 3 spokes and an 18" silver finished wheel with 20 spokes. The remaining wheels were all alloy and finished in chrome, black, silver, or polished.
Fancy purchasing these OEM rims? Well original wheels is here to make your wishes come true because ordering instantly online is easy! Just pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have more questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer whatever help we can customer service. Thanks for stopping by!