OEM Fiat 500 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Each wheel is inspected and guarantee to arrive in immaculate condition unless we specifically discuss otherwise.
- To find pictures and information about Factory Fiat 500 Rims just click the links below.
- The finish for the Stock Fiat Wheels, whether they are Aluminum Alloy or Steel, and Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to the pictures of each wheel.
- Information will be displayed with the details needed to match your Used Fiat 500 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If there is anything we can help you with about your Factory original Fiat Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- Check the side wall of your tire to determine your current wheel size. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Fiat 500 Rims and Wheels
The Fiat 500 debuted in 2007 rejuvenating the older nameplate that was originally used from 1957 to 1975. The reincarnation of the 500 is startling similar to the original, not only in its small retro styled body design of the three door hatchback or cabriolet, but even has the option for a straight two cylinder engine (like its predecessor), unlike its predecessor however this two cylinder was a twin air turbo and just about twice the size. All other engines are straight four petrol engines under 1.5L, along with a diesel option on a 1.3L straight four. The 500 has won a multitude (over twenty) of awards for not only its performance but also its design, and continues production today as a top of the line small car.
Wheels for the 500 are exclusively 15" rims apart from one 16" alloy wheel that has machined with charcoal painted pockets finish and 5 split spokes. The 15" alloy wheels were finished in silver or hyper silver and had either 5 split, 9 double, or 17 spokes. The one steel rim available is a 15" rim with 18 holes and painted finish.
Fascinated by these original Five hundred rims? Well these are no facsimile and can be purchased easily in just a few clicks, simply choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!