OEM Ford Aspire Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, we do all we can to ensure a hassle free wheel buying experience.
- Looking for pictures of these Factory Ford Aspire Rims? You can find all pictures in the links below.
- Next to these pictures will specify if the Used Aspire Rims are made of steel or alluminum alloy and whether the rim is finished in Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stcok Ford Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Aspire Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Aspire Rims and Wheels
The Ford Aspire, which was in production from 1993 until 1996, was actually a second generation Ford Festiva rebadged. Like the Festiva, the Aspire was a product conceived by Mazda, but unlike the Festiva, Kia Motors also helped in the Aspire's development and Kia's home country South Korea was where every Aspire was manufactured. The Aspire was available as a three door hatchback, four door sedan, and (uniquely from the Festiva) a five door hatchback. Available with only straight four cylinder engines with either 1.3L or 1.4L displacement, the Aspire was offered with either an automatic three speed transmission or a five speed manual transmission. In 1997 the Aspire's dwindling sales were no longer enough to justify its production and it was discontinued without replacement.
Only two wheels were ever offered on the Aspire, both 13" rims, one alloy wheel with silver finish and 6 holes and one steel rim with painted finish and 8 holes.
If you are interested in buying these wheels then you are on the perfect webpage! To order simply find your vehicle year above, choose your OEM rims, and order instantly online. If you are still having trouble figuring out your exact factory original rim match or would prefer ordering over the phone feel free to call our toll free number and one of our customer representatives will help you get your wheel. We hope you enjoyed your time with us, have a great day!