OEM Ford Bronco Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For your convenience and satisfaction, every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Ford Bronco Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your Used Ford Bronco Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original Ford Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Bronco Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Bronco Rims and Wheels
The Ford Bronco began production in 1966 and continued for thirty years and five generations. Originally the Bronco was created as an off road vehicle to compete with Jeep's CJ models, but after ten years of relative success the Bronco could not compete with Chevy's Blazer and in 1978 the Bronco was redesigned for its second generation using Ford's shortened F100 truck as inspiration. This second generation was only available with V8 engines and came with manual and automatic transmissions. Just one year after this the Bronco came out with its third generation in order to update along with its sisters on the F-series. This generation, along with the fourth and fifth generations, was available with a straight six engine again as well as a 7 L V8 Diesel engine. Both automatic and manual transmissions were available. The Bronco was discontinued in 1996 and was replaced with Ford's vastly successful Expedition.
Wheels available on the Bronco were exclusively 15" rims and were both steel and alloy. The stock wheels were, for the most part, machined finished with 5 or 10 holes but there were also painted, polished, chromed and cladded chrome finished wheels with 4, 8 or 12 holes.
With guaranteed quality rims and competitive pricing you can fulfill all your Used factory original wheel needs. Choose your vehicle in the links above, pick your vehicle year, find your original Ford rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at 800-896-7467 to purchase your Stock wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. Thanks for visiting!