OEM Ford Contour Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- To creat a perfect situation for you, we guarantee to have your wheel arrive in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Ford Contour Rims.
- Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, every picture will have the Stock Ford Wheels specifications .
- Next to every picture are the details needed for you to match your Used Ford Contour Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Ford Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Contour Rims and Wheels
The Ford Contour (as well as its twin sister the Mercury Mistique) was actually the American branding name for Ford's second generation Mondeo, which was called such because Ford envisioned it as a world car (the latin word for world=mundus) and it was assembled in Belgium for its first two generations but has now increased its production to facilities in Russia, China, Vietnam (during the third generation) Taiwan, and Thailand (it should be noted that technically the car produced during these other generations were not known at all as the Contour but were called the Focus, Fusion, and of course the Mondeo). Although the Contour did not see much sales success in America, the Mondeo is critically acclaimed in Europe as a leader in its class, and even was voted European Car of the Year in 1994. It came in several body styles that included a four door saloon, a five door hatchback, and a 5 door estate car. In 2000 the Contour was replaced by the third generation Mondeo, which was marketed in America as the Ford Fusion.
Wheels available on the Ford Contour were exclusively 15" alloy wheels except for three rims; a 14" alloy rim finished in silver with 8 spokes, a 15" steel wheel with painted finish and 12 holes, a 14" steel rim with 12 holes and painted finish, and a 16" alloy rim finished in silver with five holes. The remaining wheels were all finished in silver or sparkle silver with 5, 6, or 12 spoke styles, except for a 15" alloy rim machined finished with 7 spokes.
Interested in owning these used factory original rims? Well your days of dreaming about it are over, ordering is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would favor ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you with any troubles you might be having. Have a great day!