OEM Ford Fiesta Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Used Ford Fiesta Rims, so finding your perfect match causes you no chagrin.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Ford Fiesta Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original Ford Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Fiesta wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Fiesta Rims and Wheels
The Ford Fiesta has been a world wide success since its introduction in 1976, selling over twelve million cars, lasting six generations, receiving various acclamations, and used in Rallycross and Circuit Racing. Although the Fiesta has had 6 contiguous generations, only the first generations and the current sixth generation have been available in the United states. The first generation Fiesta was available in 3 door hatchback and panel van body styles with straight four cylinder engines that had between .95L and 1.6L displacement and only a four speed manual transmission. The sixth generation, which although began in 2008 was not available in the U.S. until 2011, making it 31 years since America had last seen the Fiesta, and it has changed about 31 years worth, into a barely recognizable subcompact car. Now available in a 5 door hatchback, 4 door saloon, and 2 door van along with the original three door hatchback body, it is currently being built on Ford's global B3 platform. Available with 1.2L, 1.4L, and 1.6L straight four cylinder petrol engines as well as a 1.4L and 1.6L straight four cylinder Diesel engines and the option of a four speed automatic, 5 speed manual, or 6 speed PowerShift transmissions. The Fiesta continues to be marketed in America today.
The first generation Fiesta offered two wheels; a 12" alloy rim with machined finish and 16 spokes and a 12" steel wheel with painted finish and 8 holes. Since 2011 the Fiesta has had available two more alloy wheels; a 15" alloy rim finished in silver with 8 spokes and a 16" alloy wheel with 5 split spokes and a silver finish.
With guaranteed quality rims and competitive pricing you can find all your Used factory original rims here. Choose your vehicle in the links above, pick your vehicle year, find your original Ford rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at 800-896-7467 to purchase your Stock wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. Thanks for visiting!