OEM Ford Five Hundred Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- You can expect that all used wheels will arrive in immaculate condition, guaranteed, unless stipulated otherwise.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of all models of Rims, to cross reference your own rims with.
- If you are unsure as to whether the wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, just check beside each picture.
- All relevant details to ensure you get the factory Ford Five Hundred rims you need will be displayed next to each picture.
- If you still have any questions about the OEM Ford Five Hundred Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Five Hundred Rims and Wheels
Beginning production in 2004, the Ford Five Hundred was introduced for the 2005 model year as a four door sedan. Built on Ford's global D3 platform that was derived from Volvo's technology (Ford owned Volvo from 1999 to 2010) the Five Hundred was related to not only Mercury's Montego (as might be expected from Ford's luxury brand sister), but also Volvo's S60, S80, and XC90. Equipped with a 3.0L V6 engine and either front wheel drive or the optional four wheel drive, the Five hundred had only automatic transmissions. The Five Hundred did not receive very good sales and consequently only lasted one short generation before its discontinuation in 2007 when it was replaced by a revived Taurus.
Only three different rims were available on the Five Hundred during its short production. Two 17" alloy rims finished in silver with seven spokes and different bolt patterns. There was an 18" alloy wheel with 8 spokes that had machined finish.
Especially stoked to score these sweet rims? Stop being still and snag these straightaway! Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your wheels, and order instantly online. If you would prefer to order your stock original wheel over the phone or would like to learn more about this OEM rim call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will assist you with whatever help you need obtaining these wheels. Thanks for stopping by!