OEM Ford Freestar Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee, unless otherwise stated, that every wheel will ship in pristine conditon- your satisfaction is our mission.
- For pictures of the Factory Ford Freestar Rims click on the links below where you can view them.
- Pictures will specify as to whether the Stock Freestar Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory original Ford Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Dodge Stratus Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Freestar Rims and Wheels
The Freestar, along with its sister car, the Mercury Monterey, was a four door minivan that was produced by Ford on their V platform from 2004 until 2007. The Freestar is actually the third generation of Ford's Windstar renamed as an effort by Ford to get more cars with "f" names; it is speculated that the renaming of the Windstar hurt its, once booming, sales. The Freestar was only available with a V6 engine with 3.9L or 4.2L displacement with only an automatic transmission. The Freestar was a barely improved version of the outdated Windstar and the competition did not allow for the Freestar to come in anything better than second for the awards that overlooked its transmission and brake problems as well as little better than mediocre safety ratings. In 2007 Ford finally discontinued the ill planned Freestar.
Rims that were offered on the Freestar include only one steel rim that was 16" with painted finish and 5 spokes, and two 17" alloy wheels with 5 spokes with machined or polished finish. The rest of the rims were all 16" alloy rims with 5 or 5 twin spokes with machined, sparkle silver, silver, or cladded chrome finish.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original wheels? Well you are in luck because this is the page to start the simple and easy process of ordering. Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!