OEM Ford Fusion Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Pictures of our factory Ford Fusion rims are located in the links below along with detailed information about the wheel.
- The pictures will specify if the Stock Ford Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We guarantee that Used Ford Fusion Rims arrive to your satisfaction and in pristine condition unless stated otherwise.
- If you have any questions regarding the OEM Ford Fusion Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Fusion Rims and Wheels
The Ford Fusion, which began production in 2006, is a joint endeavor between Ford and Mazda. The 2.3L and 3.0L (straight four and V6, respectively) engines as well as the manual and automatic transmissions are Mazda creations that will be dropped from its second generation that begins in 2013 in favor of Ford's EcoBoost engines and the accompanying transmissions. the Fusion was recalled for the same somewhat suspect "floor mat-related unintended acceleration" problem that Toyota cars were experiencing in 2010. The Fusion has been very successful for its 7 year production and has won various awards, most notably the 2010 Motor Trend Car of the Year and the Fusion Hybrid was ranked by Car and Driver magazine as one of the 10 Best Cars.
Wheels available on the Fusion range from 16" to 18" with only two steel rims, a 16" steel wheel with balck finish and 7 spokes and a 17" steel rim finished in black with 5 spokes. There were two 16" alloy wheels, both finished in silver, with 5 or 5 double spokes; three 17" alloy rims with machined, silver, or polished finish and 8, 15, or 5 twin spokes; and two 18" alloy wheels with silver or machined finish and 5 or 10 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these Used Factory Original rims? Well you are in luck because this is the perfect website to be on! To order the stock rims you need just pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your factory rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467. If you are still unsure as to what you need please feel free to call and we will help you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!