OEM Ford Thunderbird Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Ford Thunderbird Rims.
- If the Stock Ford Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Ford Thunderbird Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Ford Thunderbird Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Thunderbird Rims and Wheels
The Ford Thunderbird, also known as the T-bird, began production in 1955 and essentially created its class of vehicles, best known as personal luxury cars. Producing ten contiguous generations and an eleventh revival generation in 2002, the Thunderbird has remained true to its original body style concept of a two door coupe or convertible for every generation excepting the fifth generation that ran from 1967 until 1971 and also optioned a four door sedan body style. The Thunderbird was a hit until the eighth generation when the Thunderbird downsized considerably and was also the first Thunderbird with anything smaller than a V8 engine, offering V6 engines. The ninth generation was completely redesigned and on top of the V6 and V8 engines offered a four cylinder turbo engine. After the tenth generation the Thunderbird was retired briefly after 1997 to be brought back for a mostly unsuccessful eleventh generation that ran from 2002 until 2005.
Wheels available on the Thunderbird are composed of 14", 15", and 17" with three 16" alloy rims that had white, silver and machined finishes and 5 spokes. Only five different steel rims were offered; three 14" steel wheels with silver, painted, or black finishes and 4 or 12 holes and two 15" steel rims with 10 or 4 holes and painted finish. The alloy rims came in various finishes such as polycast, machined with silver painted pocks, silver, machined, chrome, and polished with spoke stylings that had four to thirty-five spokes.
Have you been searching everywhere for these used factory original rims? Well look no further because ordering instantly online is as easy as pie. First pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number. If you have more questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer whatever help we can. Thanks for stopping by!