OEM GMC S-15 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about our operations in this fun and informative 1 minute video below the links.
- Every wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition as a product of our fruition.
- Pictures to help you match your Factory GMC S-15 Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your OEM GMC S15 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined you can look at the information displayed next to every picture for your benefit.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original S 15 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM GMC Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC S-15 Rims and Wheels
The GMC S-15 was a smaller version of the earlier Jimmy SUV (that it began production alongside of until completely phasing the larger SUV out) that was available in 2 and 4 door body styles (as well as being available with four wheel drive- four wheel drive versions were classified as the T-15 model) and began production in 1983. During the S-15's first generation, which ran between 1983 and 1994, a variety of 4 and 6 cylinder engines that included a 4 cylinder Diesel engine were available. Only an automatic transmission was offered on either of the two generations. During the second generation only a regular V6 engine was available for the except in Indonesia where a 4 cylinder engine was available as well. Although GMC's S-15 was discontinued in 2005 in America due to low sales, a version continued in Brazil until 2012.
The wheels available on the S10 range from 14" to 16" but are mostly composed of 15" rims. The first wheels available were two 14" steel wheels with painted finish and 4 holes or 5 spokes. The first alloy wheel for the S10 came out in 1983 as a 15" alloy rim with a rough finish in several colors with 5 spokes, but not until 1993 were the S10 wheels solely comprised of alloy wheels (except for the last 15" steel rim with 8 holes and painted finish). in 1996 the first 16" wheel was offered as an alloy rim with machined finish with 5 spokes, the second came three years later in silver finish with 5 split spokes.
If you are interested (anywhere from mildly to severely) in purchasing these Used GMC S-15 wheels, then you are in the perfect place to turn that dream into a reality! To order just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our unparalleled customer service. Thanks for stopping by!