OEM GMC Sierra 1500 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- There is a 1 minute video at the bottom of this page you can watch to learn more about our operations.
- Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated, every used wheel is reconditioned to your preference.
- The links with all Model years for the 1500 lead to pictures of all the Wheels offered that year.
- All pictures will specify if the factory Sierra 1500 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used 1500 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you are still unsure of the OEM GMC wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Sierra 1500 Rims and Wheels
The GMC Sierra, also known by its sister's name the Chevy Silverado is a full size pick up truck that has been available as a 2, 3, and 4 door body styles. Wheels for the 1500 truck range from 16" to 22" and are all alloy rims albeit for five steel rims. The steel rims were 16" and 17" with painted or chrome finish with 5, 8, or 16 holes. Although most of the alloy rims were finished in chrome, there are alloy wheels with machined, polished, or silver finish and spoke patterns that range from 5 to twelve double spokes.
If you are interested in owning these 1500 rims, then order now! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order these used factory original rims instantly online or by telephone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you still have any questions don't hesitate to call us. Thanks for visiting!