OEM GMC Sierra 2500 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory GMC Sierra 2500 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Sierra 2500 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- All the details for you to match your stock Sierra Rims to the part number you we have displayed next to every picture.
- If you are still unsure of the exact stock rim you are looking for, or would prefer ordering over the phone, please don't hesistate to call us toll free at (800) 896-7467
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Sierra 2500 Rims and Wheels
The Sierra 2500, also known by its sister's name the Chevy Silverado 2500 is a full size, heavy duty pick up truck that has been available as a 2, 3, and 4 door body styles. Wheels for the 2500 truck range from 16" to 18", for the most part all steel due to the nature of the truck's uses. The only wheel offered on the 2500 outside of this description was a 20" alloy rim with 5 spokes and a polished finish. Other alloy rims included 17" machined finished wheels and an 18" polished rim. The steel wheels were finished in either chrome or paint.
Do you want to purchase these stock original wheels? It's so easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online. If you have any problems or questions about the factory original alloy wheel you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number and we will be eager to answer any questions and offer unparalleled customer service. Thanks for visiting!