OEM GMC Terrain Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used GMC Terrain Rims.
- If you are unsure as to whether the Stock GMC Wheels in the picture you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, the details needed for you to match your Factory GMC Sonoma Rims are displayed to the right.
- If you have any questions about the Factory GMC Terrain rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Terrain Rims and Wheels
The Terrain is a 4-door crossover SUV that began production in 2010. The Terrain was introduced to replace the Pontiac Torrent. The Terrain is offered with V6 engines, and straight 4 cylinder engines became an option as well; only automatic transmissions have been available on the SUV as of yet. With sales for the Terrain raising by at least 20,000 every model year, it is scheduled for an update for the 2013 model year that includes offering the Denali trim as an option as well as a larger V6 engine.
Four different rims have been offered on the Terrain that include two 19" alloy rims finished in chrome with either 6 or 6 split spoke patterns; a 17" alloy wheel with 6 spokes, finished in silver; and an 18" alloy rim machined with silver accents and six spokes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original wheels? Well you are in luck because this is the page to start the simple and easy process of ordering. Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!