OEM GMC Trucks Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in a condition that is pristine.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory GMC Truck Rims.
- Steel or Alloy specifications are next to every picture along with the finish (such as painted, machined, chrome, or polished).
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used GMC Truck Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Truck Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Truck Rims and Wheels
The GMC Truck series is a line of trucks from General Motors that has run from 1960 and continues today and has been classified, renamed, and reclassified numerous times with the current production line now generally just known as the Sierra. The first trucks that this line produced were the 10, 20, and 30 trucks that were demarcated with or without a K depending whether the vehicle had 2 or 4 wheel drive while the numbers after designate the truck's load capacity (for example a 4 wheel drive pick up truck that could hold 3/4 of a ton would be GMC's K20 truck). The 1500 and 2500 trucks are earlier models of the Sierra that differ most notably from the current generation because of their less powerful engines, which went from 195 horsepower in 1999 to the 403 horsepower displayed today in the 2010 Sierra. The 3500 was a pick up truck derived from the C/K series to fill the gap between light duty and medium duty trucks and lasted the longest of the C/K series because of its popularity as a fleet car.
These trucks offer a variety of wheels that include both alloy and steel rims, the majority however, are steel rims. These wheels range anywhere from 15" to 20" and are stylistically plain for the most part. Explore these trucks more by clicking the links to figure out which rims you are looking for.
The wait is over, ordering these wheels instantly is easy! First, choose your vehicle year in the links above, next, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be more than happy to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!