OEM GMC 1500 Truck Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For your conveinence and satisfaction every wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in Flawless condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory GMC 1500 Truck Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your original GMC Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM GMC 1500 Truck Rims exactly to what you need.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC 1500 Truck Rims and Wheels
The 1500 truck is an earlier version of the current Sierra that started production in 1988 and continued until it was replaced by the new models of Sierra. The 1500 designation specifies the light-duty Sierra that came as a 2 and 4 door truck with V6 or V8 engines and usually an automatic transmission but did have an option for a manual transmission. The 1500 has a half-ton load capacity and offers the choice of a short, standard, or long cargo bed.
Wheels available on the 1500 include 15", 16", and 17" steel and alloy wheels. The first rims offered were four 15" rims; two alloy wheels machined finished with 10 slots and 5 spokes; and two steel rims finished in chrome or paint with 4 or 6 slots. The next wheels where three 16" rims that include one alloy rim machined finished with 5 spokes and two steel rims with 5 spokes finished in paint and chrome. Finally the 17" wheels came out in 2009 and included two 8 hole steel rims finished in paint or chrome and a 5 spoke machined alloy wheel.
Been aching to ascertain these factory original rims? End your anticipation by ordering these used factory original rims now! Its easy Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to order these factory original rims. Still not sure which rims you need? Don't hesitate to call us and we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have. Have a great day!