OEM GMC 2500 Truck Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every wheel will arrive to your door in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Below are links to pictures of all models of OEM 2500 Truck Wheels.
- Each picture will specify whether the factory 2500 Truck Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your 2500 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used 2500 Truck Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC 2500 Truck Rims and Wheels
The 2500 truck is an earlier version of the current Sierra that started production in 1988 and continued until it was replaced by the new models of Sierra. The 2500 designation specifies the Sierra that came as a 2 and 4 door truck with V8 engines and usually an automatic transmission but did have an option for a manual transmission. The 2500 has a half-ton load capacity and offers the choice of a short, standard, or long cargo bed. The differences between the 1500 and 2500 are minimal capacity and size changes.
The wheels offered for the Chevy 2500 were two 16" steel wheels that both came with painted finish and had either 4 slots or 12 holes, as well as 16.5" dually rims available on earlier models.
If these are the factory original rims that you need in a timely manner then you are in the right place because buying them is just a few uncomplicated clicks away. To order instantly online just choose your vehicle in the links above, pick your vehicle year, find your original GMC rims, and order instantly online. If you prefer ordering over the phone or if you are still unsure of the rims you are trying to find feel free to call us. Have a great day!