OEM GMC 3500 Truck Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory GMC 3500 Truck Rims.
- All pictures specify if the OEM GMC 3500 Truck Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your Original GMC Wheels exactly to what you need, are featured next to every picture.
- If you have any questions about the Used GMC 3500 Truck Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory 3500 Truck Rims and Wheels
The 3500 truck is part of General Motor's C/K naming system that produced the 10, 20, and 30 trucks with two and four wheel drive, but the 3500 never came in the 4 wheel drive version (which would have been designated the K3500). This pickup truck was created in a mildly successful endeavor to create a truck between the light duty and heavy duty trucks. The 3500 came standard with a chassis cab and later was given the available option of crew cab; these trucks were very popular fleet cars and did not get replaced until 2002 by the 4500.
The wheels offered on the 3500 are all steel wheels and include two 16" steel rims with 4 slots finished in silver and painted as well as a 19.5" steel rim with 5 holes and painted finish for dual wheels.
Interested in purchasing these Used factory original rims? Well look no further because ordering is easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still a little confused about the exact rims you need call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help however we can. Thanks for visiting!