OEM GMC Yukon Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels will arrive immaculate condition, it's part of our mission.
- Want to see photographs of OEM GMC Yukon Wheels? Click the links provided below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Yukon Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used GMC Yukon Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Yukon Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Yukon Rims and Wheels
The GMC Yukon, along with its sister the Chevy Tahoe, is an SUV that began production in 1996 to replace the Jimmy. The Yukon has come in 3, 5, and 6 door body styles but for the past two generations has only been offered as a 4 door SUV with V8 engines and an automatic transmission. The Yukon, currently being built on GM's GMT900 platform, will most likely come out with its next generation in 2013 along with all of its other platform comrades, after the Sierra's debut.
The Yukon has offered a variety of wheels since its inception that range from 16" to 22" in both alloy and steel. The first four original stock wheels offered were two 16" rims, a 5 spoke machined finished alloy rim and a 16" 12 hole painted finish steel wheel; and two 15" rims, a 10 slot alloy wheel machined finished and a 6 spoke steel rim, chrome finished. A 17" alloy rim premiered in 2001 with 10 holes and machined finished, followed some years later by the Tahoe's last steel wheels which were 17" stock original steel rims with 8 holes finished in chrome and paint. Several 12 spoke factory original alloy wheels came out in 20" and 18" and were chrome, polished and machined finished. All of the more recent Yukons come with a 22" original alloy wheel finished in chrome or smoked chrome, with 8, 9, 12, or 24 spokes.
Can"t carry on without these Yukon wheels? Curb your consternation by ordering now! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Continually confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Have a good day!