OEM GMC Yukon XL Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Each wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so that after you order there will never be any contrition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory GMC Rims can be found in the links below, for your conveience.
- Whether the OEM Yukon XL Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be stipulated next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your stock Original XL Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used GMC Yukon rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Yukon XL Rims and Wheels
Technically a tenth and eleventh generation Chevrolet Suburban rebranded, GMC's Yukon XL began in the 2000 model year as a four door SUV. Also known by Cadillac's nomenclature, the Escalade ESV, the full-size vehicle has only been offered with V8 engines that have displacements ranging from 5.3L to 8.1L; all with GMC's Vortec technology that optimizes the air/fuel mix in engines.
The options for the 1500 and 2500 Yukon XL arise from the availability of the half ton and three quarter ton series that allow for different payloads, towing capacity, and consequently overall size and turning radius. Make sure you find the wheels you are looking for by clicking on 1500 or 2500 (depending on your vehicle) choosing your model year and then choose from every stock original rim that was offered that year which you will see as you scroll.
If you are still unsure of the OE wheel you need or would prefer ordering over the phone, you can call us toll free at (800) 869-7467 and one of our representatives will be pleased to provide whatever assistance you are looking for. Have a great day!