OEM Honda Odyssey Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee all Used Honda Odyssey Rims will arrive in pristine condition to satisfy your stock rim mission
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Honda Odyssey Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the used Honda wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to find the exact match to your Original Honda Odyssey wheel needs.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Honda Odyssey Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Honda Odyssey Rims and Wheels
The Odyssey was Honda's first minivan and began production of its first generation in 1994. Beginning as a smaller car the Odyssey was a smaller five door van that was technically in the Compact MPV class that enjoyed success everywhere outside of the US, consequently the second generation diverged into a North American version and a version offered everywhere else. The second generation began in 1999 with its most notable change from the original four cylinder engine up to a V6 engine that has remained the standard engine throughout the third and continues to the fourth generation that began in 2011. The Fourth generation continues production today with no talk about discontinuation.
Wheels on the Odyssey range from 15" to 17" along with a a single 18" alloy rim with silver finish and five spokes. There were only three steel rims; a 15" steel wheel with painted finish and 16 spokes, a 16" steel rim with painted finish and 20 spokes, and a 17" steel wheel with painted finish and 6 double spokes. The remaining alloy rims were silver, machined, and polished finished with anywhere from 5 to 20 spokes.
Have to have these used factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because ordering at originalwheels.com is incredibly easy. Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for visiting!