OEM Honda Passport Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Honda Passport Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Honda Passport Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- All the details for you to match your original Passport Rims to the part number you we have displayed next to every picture.
- If you are still unsure of the exact stock rim you are looking for, or would prefer ordering over the phone, please don't hesistate to call us toll free at (800) 896-7467
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Honda Passport Rims and Wheels
The Passport was Honda's first endeavor into the growing SUV market of the time, beginning production in 1994 facilitated by a partnership with Isuzu that allowed Honda to 'trade' their smaller cars (such as what became the Isuzu Oasis) for select larger vehicles from Isuzu that became the badge engineered Passport; the compact SUV was badged the Rodeo in Isuzu's lineup. Available with rear-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive, the first generation was available with a straight four cylinder engine or a V6 engine, which became the only option for the second generation. The Passport was discontinued in 2002 as Honda had more resources to be able to engineer its own SUV.
Wheels on the Passport are all 16" rims apart from two 15" wheels; a steel rim with silver finish and an alloy wheel with machined finish. There was one more steel wheel that was 16" with painted finish. The remaining 16" wheels were all alloy with machined or silver finish and 6, 8, or 12 spokes.
Would you want to own these wheels if only you knew how? Order now, it's so easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you have any problems or questions about the factory original wheel you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service and help you get the factory rims you need at the price you want. Come back soon for your next OEM wheel purchase!