OEM Honda Prelude Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used Honda Prelude Rims.
- Whether the Stock Honda Prelude Wheels you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined is displayed to the right of each picture.
- We provide the details needed for you to match your Factory Honda Prelude Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any more questions about the original Honda Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Honda Prelude Rims and Wheels
The Honda Prelude was introduced in 1978 as an introduction car (as its musical name suggests) to Honda's attempt to set up a distributer for cars with more standard options and higher trim packages. Offered with a variety of straight four engines throughout the years and always maintaining its front engine/front wheel drive layout. The Prelude shared many of its parts with the Accord and, like the Accord lived a healthy market life, lasting five generations, albeit not receiving quite the same extraordinary figures that the Accord did, selling under 850,000 units in 22 years. The Prelude was discontinued in 2001.
The Preludes rims ranged from 13" to 16" and included both steel and alloy rims. The only steel rims however were 13" and 14" with painted finishes and spoke patters with 7, 8, or 12 spokes. The alloy rims had finishes that included painted, silver, chrome, machined, polished, machined with red pockets or machined with silver insets with spokes ranging from 5 to 12. A few of the rims had Left and Right versions to put on the corresponding sides of the car in order to give the wheels the optical illusion of moving forward (unless they are actually moving forward, which admittedly happens quite regularly [hopefully] on the car).
Have a hankering to own these used factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because this is the page to fulfill your wish. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would favor ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you with any troubles you might be having. Thanks for stopping by!