OEM Honda S2000 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that all OEM Honda S2000 Wheels will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Original Honda Wheels.
- Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined, Aluminum Alloy, or Steel, next to the pictures will specify so in confusion you won't feel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Honda S2000 Rims exactly to what you need.
- Still have any questions about the Stock S2000 Wheels you are looking for? Please don't hesitate to call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Honda S2000 Rims and Wheels
To celebrate their 50th anniversary, Honda released the S2000 roadster in 1999. The 2 door sports car was named after S series of sports cars that Honda produced in the 1960s that were so named because they were a sportscar (hence the 'S') with the numbers following designating engine displacement. Although the engine on the S500 as well as the S2000 were straight four cylinder engines the S2000's engine was nearly four times the size of the original S500 but was still only a two liter block. The S2000 was discontinued in 2009 right after the automobile crisis in 2008 which ended up determining the S2000's fate to be left without a successor (as of yet).
A 16" alloy rim with machined finish and 5 spokes; a 17" alloy wheel with machined finish and 10 spokes; a 17" alloy rim with 5 spokes and silver finish; and a 17" alloy rim with 5 spokes and charcoal finish composed all the wheels offered on the S2000. All of these wheels had a Left and Right version to put on the corresponding sides of the car to give the wheels the optical illusion of moving forward (unless they were moving forward, which admittedly happens quite regularly [hopefully] on the car).
If you need these factory original wheels than you should read the following sentence. Ordering these rims instantly is so easy, to do so simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the exact wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone you can call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help however we are able. Thanks for visiting!