OEM Hyundai Entourage Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless otherwise stated, all Factory Hyundai Entourage Rims are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of OEM Hyundai Entourage Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the Original Hyundai rims you need are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Hyundai Entourage Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Hyundai Entourage Rims and Wheels
Hyundai began producing the Entourage in 2006 as a four door minivan with a front engine, front wheel drive layout. The Entourage is equipped with a 3.8L V6 engine paired with a five speed automatic transmission, but earned plaudits for its remarkable safety that earned it top scores in both the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety tests as well as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The IIHS even went so far as to award the Entourage its Gold Top Safety Pick. In an effort to promote the Entourage's sister (a van almost identical to the Entourage) the Kia Sedona, the Entourage was cancelled in 2009 when the Sedona added multiple luxury features for its second generation, as the Sedona was viewed as the more viable vehicle to preserve the success of one of the safest minivans to hit the market.
Only three wheels were available during the three years of the Entourage's production: a 16" alloy rim with silver finish and 6 spokes; a 7 spoke, silver finished 17" alloy wheel; and a 16" steel rim with 12 spokes and painted finish.
OriginalWheels.com is the perfect place to purchase these stock wheels. With guaranteed quality wheels and competitive pricing you can fulfill all your factory rim needs. Choose your vehicle year above, find your factory Hyundai rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to purchase. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. OriginalWheels.com strives to make your factory Audi Five-thousand rim and wheel buying as simple and convenient as possible, we hope that you enjoyed your experience with us and will come back for your next wheel purchase. Have a great day!