OEM Hyundai Tucson Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it so you don't have to worry.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Hyundai Tucson wheels in order to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Hyundai Tucson Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Hyundai Tucson Rims and Wheels
The Hyundai Tucson, also called the ix35 or JM, began production in 2004 for a 2005 model year. A midsize five door SUV with a front engine and the option for either front wheel drive or four wheel drive, the Tucson is built on the same platform as the Elantra (a four door sedan) but is in one class bigger with its sister the 2005 Kia Sportage as well as Honda's CR-V and the Ford Escape. Both generations have come available with the option for diesel or petrol straight four cylinder engines no larger than 2.0L, for more power the first generation offered a 2.7L V6 engine while the second created a more fuel efficient power upgrade manifested as a 1.6Lstraight four engine with direct injection fuel system as well as being turbocharged. Like many of Hyundai's cars the Tucson has been awarded the highest safety ranking by the NHTSA and its second generation was awarded IIHS's "Top Safety Pick". Hyundai continues producing the tucson's second generation world wide since 2009.
First generation Tucson rims were exclusively 16" alloy rims finished in silver and had 5, 6, or 5 double spoke patterns. Second generation wheels consisted of a 17" alloy wheel with 5 split spokes and silver finish, an 18" alloy rim with silver finish and 5 twin spokes, and a 17" steel wheel with painted finish and 15 holes.
Interested in purchasing these factory original rims? It is your lucky day because of this one instance of reading the following sentence. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!