OEM Infiniti I30 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that all OEM Infiniti I30 Wheels will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Original Infiniti Wheels.
- Each wheel will be finished in either Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined, Aluminum Alloy, or Steel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Infiniti I30 Rims exactly to what you need.
- Still have any questions about the Stock I30 Wheels you are looking for? Please don't hesitate to call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need, look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Infiniti I30 Rims and Wheels
In 1996 the Infiniti I30 became available in the U.S. as a rebadged version of Nissan's Maxima, or Cefiro as it was originally called in Japan, however; the I30 had a four door sedan body style unlike the Cefiro that had a five door station wagon varietal. Called the I30 because of its 3.0L engine that had a V6 setup, the midsize car came equipped with an automatic transmission. It is suspected that because of the awkward middle ground between sport and luxury (both components that other brands had mastered either with Acura's 3.2TL and Lexus' ES300) that the I30 embodied gave it an uncertain place in the automobile market that perhaps hurt its sales. The I30 was discontinued to make way for the bigger engined I35 that only lasted until 2004.
Wheels on the I30 include three 15" alloy rims with silver or machined finish and 25, 7, or diamond spoke patterns; a 15" steel wheel with painted finish and 9 spokes; a 16" steel rim with painted finish; and a 16" alloy wheel with 5 spokes and a machined finish.
Interested in purchasing these wheels? Look no further, ordering with us is as easy as one two three. First choose your vehicle year in the links above, next pick your Factory I30 Rims, and finally buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering these rims over the phone? Call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!