OEM Infiniti I35 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it so getting your perfect rims isn't difficult.
- In the links below we have provided pictures of all used Infiniti I35 Rims, finding your perfect match couldn't be easier!
- Pictures state whether the Infiniti I35 Rim is Aluminum Alloy or Steel, and if it is finished in Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Original I35 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Infiniti I35 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Infiniti I35 Rims and Wheels
In 1996 the Infiniti I30 became available in the U.S. as a rebadged version of Nissan's Maxima, or Cefiro as it was originally called in Japan. Criticism that this car was too similar to the Maxima incited Infiniti to refresh it in 2002 renaming it as the I35. The I35 was a four door sedan and was called the I35 because of its 3.5L engine that had a V6 setup. The midsize car came equipped with an automatic transmission. The refresh and renaming did little to reconcile people's opinion to the I30 and the I35 was discontinued in 2004.
All rims on the I35 were 17" alloy rims and were finished either with chrome, silver, or machined with silver pockets and 8 or 6 spokes.
Interested in including these I35 wheels in your own inventory? Invest immediately, it's easy! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for including us in your wheel experience!