OEM Infiniti J30 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used Infiniti J30 Rims.
- Whether each J30 Wheel is Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, it is displayed to the right of each photo.
- We provide the details needed for you to match your Factory Infiniti J30 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any more questions about the OEM Infiniti J30 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Infiniti J30 Rims and Wheels
The Infiniti J30 was a four door sedan that began production in 1992. The J30 succeeded the two door M30 (that had only been on the market for two years) and like the M30 was equipped with a 3.0L V6 engine and set up with a front engine and rear wheel drive. The J30 was one of the first models that Infiniti directed a commercial campaign strategy for; this strategy included playing classy jazz music in the commercials as well as hiring a classy british actor for the voice over. The J30 was equipped with a four speed automatic transmission. In 1997 the J30 was discontinued to be replaced by the I30.
Only two rims were offered on the J30. There was a 15" alloy rim with diamond spoke pattern and silver finish and a 15" alloy wheel with machined finish and 7 double spokes. the machined rim came in right and left distinctions to give the appearance of movement.
Have a hankering to own these used factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because this is the page to fulfill your wish. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would favor ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you with any troubles you might be having. Thanks for stopping by!