OEM Infiniti QX4 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We ensure your satisfaction by guaranteeing every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Infiniti QX4 wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Infiniti QX4 Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Infiniti QX4 Rims and Wheels
The Infiniti QX4 is the first generation of the QX as well as Infiniti's first SUV into production in 1996. Based off of Nissan's Pathfinder, the QX4 is a five door SUV powered originally by a V6 with a 3.3L displacement that changed to 3.5L with the 2001 refresh, both engines were paired with a four speed automatic transmission. The QX4 had a front engine with rear wheel drive but had the option for all wheel drive. The QX4 was discontinued in 2003 with the larger QX56 replacing it in 2004.
Only three rims were offered on the QX4. There were two 17" alloy rims finished in silver or chrome with 3 spokes and one 16" alloy wheel with machined finish and 3 spokes.
Can't continue without these wheels? Conquer your craving by ordering them now! It's easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also call us if you have any more questions concerning these factory original wheels and we will be happy to assist you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!