OEM Isuzu Ascender Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Used Isuzu Ascender Rims, so finding your perfect match causes you no chagrin.
- Find out if the Factory Isuzu Ascender Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined by looking next to each pictures where the details needed for you to match your Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you are still unsure about the OEM Isuzu Ascender wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Isuzu Ascender Rims and Wheels
Isuzu's Ascender was a five door SUV identical to GMC's Envoy introduced to replace the smaller Isuzu Trooper. Originally equipped with the option of a straight six cylinder or a V8 engine, in 2005 a V8 engine with General Motor's Active Fuel Management technology that enables half of the engine to turn off to improve fuel economy when the extra horsepower is not needed. The Ascender was a badge engineered vehicle manufactured by GMC that, like many other Isuzu vehicles in the U.S. did not sell very well despite Isuzu's efforts of offering a power train warranty and factory incentives. Production of the Ascender ended in 2008 along with Isuzu's efforts to sell to the personal vehicle market.
Every wheel offered on the Ascender were 17" alloy rims except for a single 17" steel rim with black finish and 18 holes. The remaining rims were finished in silver, machined, or polished and had 5 or 6 spokes.
Are these the factory original rims you have been pining over? Well your days of unrequited fulfillment are over because ordering these wheels couldn't be easier! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number and we will help you however we are able. Thanks for coming!