OEM Isuzu Hombre Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that all OEM Isuzu Hombre wheels will arrive in immaculate condition unless we have specifically stated differently.
- The year links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Isuzu Hombre Rims.
- Each photo will specify whether the wheel finish is Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined, Aluminum Alloy, or Steel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Hombre Rims exactly to what you need.
- Still have any questions about the Stock Wheels you are looking for? Please don't hesitate to call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Isuzu Hombre Rims and Wheels
The Hombre was a badge engineered pick up truck, meaning that the Hombre was not developed or produced by Isuzu, but was actually just an GMC Sonoma with a modified name in order to market it through different distributors. Originally a two door truck with a 2.2L straight four cylinder engine and rear wheel drive with upgrade options of a 4.3L V6 engine and all wheel drive available in 1997 and 1998. Discontinued due to poor sales in 2000 the short lived Hombre is speculated to be one of the rarest trucks in America.
Only three rims were offered on the Hombre, two 15" alloy wheels finished in gold or machined with 5 or 12 spokes, as well as one 15" steel wheel with 8 spokes and a painted finish.
Are these the wheels you have been looking everywhere for? Well look no further, ordering with us is easy! Just pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have more questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for visiting!