OEM Isuzu I-280 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- In immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, quality is something we never compromise.
- Find pictures of every model of OE I-280 Rims by clicking the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Isuzu I-280 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display all the details necessary for you to match your Used I-280 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Isuzu I-280 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Isuzu I-280 Rims and Wheels
The i-280 was one of four pickup trucks part of Isuzu's i-Series, presumably named i to denote Isuzu since the truck was actually a badge engineered GMC Canyon/Chevy Colorado. The i-280 was equipped with a 2.8L straight four cylinder engine that inspired the number aspect of its name. Although the i-series was not discontinued until 2008 the i-280 was only produced for the 2006 year being replaced by the slightly larger i-290 for 2007.
Wheels on the i-280 were all alloy and included two 15" alloy rims with 5 spokes finished in silver or chrome, and two 18" alloy wheels with six double spokes and finished in silver or hyper silver.
Been looking everywhere for these used factory original rims? Well look no further because ordering instantly online could not be easier! Simply choose the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or still have more questions about these wheels please don't hesitate to call our toll free number and we will be delighted to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!