OEM Isuzu I-350 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it!.
- In the links below we have provided pictures of all Used Isuzu I-350 Rims, finding your perfect match couldn't be easier!
- Pictures specify if the Factory Isuzu I-350 Rims are Aluminum Alloy or Steel and if it is Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Original I-350 Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Isuzu I-350 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Isuzu I-350 Rims and Wheels
The i-350 was one of four pickup trucks that were part of Isuzu's i-Series, presumably named i to denote Isuzu since the truck was actually a badge engineered GMC Canyon/Chevy Colorado. The i-350 was equipped with a 3.5L straight five cylinder engine that inspired the number aspect of its name. Although the i-series was not discontinued until 2008 the i-350 was only produced for the 2006 year being replaced by the slightly larger i-370 for 2007.
Wheels on the i-350 were all alloy and included theree 15" alloy rims with 5 spokes finished in silver, silver with machined accents, or chrome. There were also two 18" alloy wheels with six double spokes and finished in silver or hyper silver.
The wait is over, ordering these wheels instantly is easy! First, choose your vehicle year in the links above, next, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be more than happy to offer our superlative customer service. Have a great day!