OEM Isuzu I-370 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee all Used Isuzu I-370 Rims will arrive in pristine condition to satisfy your stock rim mission.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Isuzu I-370 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the used Isuzu wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to find the exact match to your Original I-370 wheel needs.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Isuzu I-370 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Isuzu I-370 Rims and Wheels
The i-370 was one of four pickup trucks that were part of Isuzu's i-Series, presumably named i to denote Isuzu since the truck was actually a badge engineered GMC Canyon/Chevy Colorado. The i-370 was introduced in 2007 to replace the smaller engined i-350 that was sold the year previously as the first i-series truck. The i-370 was equipped with a 3.7L straight four cylinder engine that inspired the number aspect of its name. The i-series was discontinued in 2008 due to the astoundingly low sales.
Wheels on the i-370 were all alloy and included three 15" alloy rims with 5 spokes finished in silver, silver with machined accents, or chrome. There were also two 18" alloy wheels with six double spokes and finished in silver or hyper silver.
Have to have these used factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because ordering at originalwheels.com is incredibly easy. Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for visiting!