OEM Jaguar XJ12 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used XJ12 Rims.
- Whether the Stock Wheels you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined is displayed to the right of each picture.
- We provide the details needed for you to match your Factory Jaguar XJ12 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any more questions about the OEM Jaguar XJ12 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jaguar XJ12 Rims and Wheels
The XJ12 was a four door saloon (sedan) that began production in 1968 and successfully continued to manufacture three series (or generations as we generally call them in America, remember Jags were originally a British car company and continues production in the UK) for three decades, although the third series of the XJ with V12 engines were badged HE for high efficiency. The XJ12 nameplate reappeared in 1993 on the four door sedan that was internally badged the X300. Engines on the XJ12 was Jaguar's V12 engine that was created in 1971 and had a displacement of 5.3L and the HE version that had the same power output but twice the fuel economy. The XJ12 was discontinued in 1996 in America bc of its trouble meeting U.S. emission standards.
Rims for the XJ12 included two steel wheels that were both 15" finished in chrome or silver with 10 spokes. The remaining alloy wheels included a 15" machined rim with 15 spokes and two 16" alloy rims with silver or machined finish with a diamond spoke pattern or twenty spokes, respectively.
If these are the used factory original rims you are looking for then look no further! Ordering is easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you would like to order over the phone or if you have any more questions about the factory original rim you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the wheel you need. Thanks for visiting!