OEM Jeep Comanche Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For your conveinence and satisfaction every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in like-new condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Comanche Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your OEM wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, you can look at the information beside each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Jeep Comanche Wheels exactly to what you need.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jeep Comanche Rims and Wheels
In 1985 while the Jeep brand was still owned by AMC (and consequently Chrysler), the Comanche was put into production. Taking most of its design and mechanics from the vastly popular Cherokee, the Comanche was created as a way to try and muster up some mild fiscal profits in order to help with the monetarily depleted AMC that had just spent many resources developing the Eagle Premier. The two door pickup truck was (like its platform mate the Cherokee) available with rear wheel drive but primarily equipped with four wheel drive. The engines available included a straight four cylinder, a straight six cylinder, a V6, as well as a turbo charged diesel that had a straight four cylinder layout, mated with either a manual or automatic transmission. As sales declined the Comanche became simply a rebadged Dodge Dakota in 1990 until it was totally phased out in 1992.
Wheels on the Comanche were exclusively 15" rims and included steel and alloy rims. The alloy wheels had either a machined finish or a dull or glossy finish with 5 or 10 spokes. The steel rims all had painted finish with 9, 8, or 6 holes.
If you are interested in owning these rims, then order now! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order these used factory original rims instantly online or by telephone at our toll free number. If you still have any questions don't hesitate to call us. Thanks for visiting!