OEM Jeep Comander Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition as a product of our fruition.
- Pictures to help you match your Factory Jeep Comander Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your OEM Jeep Comander Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined you can look at the information displayed next to every picture for your benefit.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Original Comander Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the stock Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jeep Comander Rims and Wheels
The Commander that Jeep produced (as opposed to one of the three other automobile Commanders produced by Studebaker in 1928, Scammell for the British army, and Mahindra in India) from 2006 until 2010. Although technically only a mid size SUV, the Commander was set up in the Jeep line as a larger option to the Grand Cherokee and could fit seven passengers while being powered by either a 3.7L V6 or a 4.7L, 5.7L V8 engine. Boxy in looks, the Commander is built on the same platform (XK) as the Cherokee and utilizes the somewhat uncommon square corners styling. It was Chryslers decision to retire this SUV just four years after production leaving all seven passenger vehicles to be sold by Dodge with the Journey and the Durango, the latter of which is based off the Grand Cherokee.
All wheels for the commander were 17" alloy wheels except for two; a 17" steel rim finished in black with 12 spokes and an 18" alloy wheel with chrome finish and seven spokes. The remaining rims had black, gray, cladded chrome, machined and even the rare "platinum cladded" finishes.
To start buying your used factory rims, choose your vehicle year in the links above, locate your factory original Jeep rims, and buy instantly online or call us toll free to order your used wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any more questions about your factory Commander rims and we will be happy to offer our great customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is reasonable.We hope that you enjoyed your experience with us and come back for your next factory wheel purchase.