OEM Jeep Grand Wagoneer Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated, it's a guarantee!
- To help you find your perfect Factory Jeep Grand Wagoneer Rims, pictures are displayed in the links below.
- Whether the Stock Grand Wagoneer Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture to help you identify your wheel need.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Jeep Grand Wagoneer Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Grand Wagoneer Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jeep Grand Wagoneer Rims and Wheels
The Grand Wagoneer was introduced as a variation on the Cherokee and began production in 1984. The Sport utility vehicle was available only as a four door (its Cherokee counterpart was available as a two door as well as a four door) but besides different headlights and grill the Cherokee as well as the Wagoneer were identical besides superficial differences such as interior and wood side paneling that was an option only for the Wagoneer. The Wagoneer was the highest end vehicle on the Jeep lineup at its time. The Wagoneer was discontinued eight years prior to its twin's discontinuation presumably to make room for the new Jeep Liberty.
Grand Wagoneer rims were exclusively 15" alloy wheels apart from two steel rims; a 15" steel wheel with painted finish and a 16" steel rim with four holes and painted finish. The remaining alloy rims were finished in gold, green, or silver paint or machined with or without silver accents.
If these are the used factory original wheels your heart has a hankering for then hesitate no longer! Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and order instantly online. If you are still hindered from having these factory original rims, then call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be happy to help you! Have an outstanding day!