OEM Jeep Wagoneer Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- To find your exact Factory Jeep Wagoneer Rims, click the year links below.
- Whether the stock Wagoneer Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, can be found in the information provided to the right of each picture.
- If you still have any questions about the OEM Jeep Wagoneer Wheels you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jeep Wagoneer Rims and Wheels
The Jeep Wagoneer has an impressive history that begins with the start of its production in 1963, when it came out classified as a Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) in its brochure, coining the term that wouldn't be used again until almost thirty years later. At the time it was classified as a luxury 4x4, and stayed alone in its class until Land Rover released the Range Rover in 1970, although the Range Rover did not create any sort of competition as Land Rover did not come to the U.S. until 1986. Created while Jeep was still owned by Willys the full size SUV has remained startling similar over its 29 year production and can even boast of keeping the same platform throughout the years. After Chrysler bought American Motors the decision to cut the aging vehicle was delayed due to its fantastic market success, but like most modern American car companies Chrysler decided to cut the reliable well designed car and discontinue the name, besides for a Cherokee trim version. 1991 was the Wagoneer's last model year.
Wheels on the Wagoneer were exclusively 15" and came as both steel and alloy. Finishes on the alloy rims included gray, gold or a machined finish while all of the steel rims simply had painted finishes. Spoke patterns ranged from 5 to 12 spokes and one was even had a lace design.
The wait is over, ordering these wheels instantly is easy! First, choose your vehicle year in the links above, next, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be more than happy to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!